Cancellations. You may cancel an order any time prior to shipment.
Returns. Subject to the exceptions set forth below, you may return any Product within the applicable Product’s trial period (each, a “Trial Period”) after your receipt of that particular Product, provided that the Product is located in the United States (not including US territories) or Canada, and subject to the conditions described below. You can find a summary of our Trial Periods policy here. Refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment. If you purchased the Product using an offer code or gift code, the dollar value of any offer code will not be refunded or credited back if any or all of the merchandise is returned. Please note that we do not refund any shipping costs or fees.
Trial Period Exceptions. Any Product that is marked as “Final Sale” may not be returned or exchanged, except in the event of a Defect, as defined in the applicable Product Warranty. See additional information here.
Return Procedure. Return shipping is free, provided that the Product being returned is located in the United States (not including US territories) or Canada. Refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment. Please follow the instructions below to return your Product.
- Mattress or Bed Frame: If you want to return your Mattress or Bed Frame within the applicable Product’s Trial Period after your receipt, please e-mail Organic Sleep Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return pick-up.
- Pillows, Sheets, Bedding, Dog Bed, Mattress Protector, or other Product: If you want to return a Pillow, Sheets, Bedding, Dog Bed, Mattress Protector, or other Product within the applicable Product’s Trial Period after your receipt, please log-in to your Organic Sleep Systems account, click on the Returns page and select the item you would like to return. Please follow the instructions and confirm the return. After confirmation, you will receive an e-mail containing a complimentary FedEx shipping label for you to apply to the box as well as a return receipt. Please place the Product you would like to return, along with the return receipt, in the box, affix the shipping label to the outside of the box, and drop off the box at your nearest FedEx location. All returns must be delivered to FedEx prior to the expiration of the applicable Product’s Trial Period.
Return Conditions. The following conditions also apply to Product returns:
- Products must be in donatable condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odors).
- Products may not be returned from outside the United States or Canada.
- Customers may return a maximum of two (2) of each particular Product per initial order, validated by a customer name or shipping address (i.e. please try a Product first—we are happy to send you more later!)
- If at least one of a particular Product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional Trial Periods on subsequent orders of that particular Product (e.g. if you return a Pillow, you will not be eligible for the applicable Trial Period on future Pillow orders).
Title. Risk of loss and title for Products purchased from Organic Sleep Systems pass to you upon delivery of such Products (by Organic Sleep Systems or our manufacturer) to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments.